Dr Bk Garg: 15 Sept 2021
Category: Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a specialised surgery that focuses on improving the overall functioning and aesthetics of the body. Many people nowadays seek plastic surgery to improve their look and choose a treatment that allows them to get their dream physique, face, and hair. Undergoing Plastic surgery can be a tough decision to make because of the involvement of several factors, particularly when it comes to its costing.
Before the surgical intervention, it is essential to understand all aspects of the process as well as various Plastic surgery costs in order to make an informed decision.
There are many different factors that might affect the total Plastic surgery cost:
- The clinic chosen, as well as the surgeon's vast knowledge and credentials.
- The clinic's equipment, infrastructure, and modern technology used to execute the various surgeries.
- The quality of the treatment and the post-operative care.
- The preoperative tests performed might have a considerable impact on the final cost.
What does the Top common plastic surgery cost?
The following are the prices for the most frequent plastic surgeries in New Delhi:
Surgical procedures on the face
- Facelift: Sagging skin on the face is lifted with the help of surgical and non-surgical techniques. The price ranges from INR 1,00,000 to INR 1,50,000.
- Rhinoplasty is the remodelling of the nose for both cosmetic and functional reasons. Depending on the degree of correction necessary, this can range from INR 60,000 to INR 1,50,000.
- Scar revision techniques involve the treatment of pre-existing scars on the skin and face. Plastic surgery costs might vary anywhere between INR 10,000 and 50,000.
- Chemical peeling procedures: The procedure involves the use of chemical peels to brighten the skin's complexion. These can be charged anywhere between INR 1,500 and INR 10,000.
- Skin tightening treatments might cost between INR 10,000 and 20,000.
- Botox, also known as Botulinum Injections, is another technique in which fillers are injected into the face to create a tighter appearance. The cost of Botox injection varies depending on the area and the number of injections required. The average best plastic surgery cost in gurgaon, delhi ncr is between INR 16,000 and INR 18,000.
- Skin Hyperpigmentation: Laser therapy is used to cure hyperpigmentation, and the cost for a single session can range from INR 3000 to INR 5,000.
- Acne scar removal in India might cost between INR 7,000 and 20,000 for each session, depending on the area treated and the extent of treatment necessary.
- The treatment of vitiligo, or white spots on the skin, is generally done using phototherapy, which can cost anywhere between INR 20,000 and 40,000 for the full operation.
- Spider veins are a condition that, if not treated appropriately, can lead to other issues. As a result, sclerotherapy is commonly used in treatment. Depending on the severity, the cost of each session might range from INR 4000 to 6000.
Facial plastic surgery costs:
||INR 1,00,000 - INR 1,50,000
||INR 60,000 to INR 1,50,000
||INR 10,000 and 50,000
|Chemical peeling procedures
||INR 1,500 and INR10,000
|Skin tightening treatments
||INR 10,000 and 20,000
||INR 16,000 and INR 18,000
|Acne scar removal
||INR 7,000 and 20,000/ per session
||INR 20,000 and 40,000
|| INR 4000 to 6000/ per session
||INR 3000 to INR 5,000/ Per session
Procedures for the body
- Body contouring is contouring various areas of the body to give them a more improved and sculpted appearance. This includes operations such as butt lifts, breast lifts, and tummy tucks. As a result, depending on the therapies chosen, the entire plastic surgery cost might range from INR 2 to 4 lakh or more or less.
- Breast reduction surgery is a fairly common treatment used to decrease overly big and drooping breasts. Depending on the scope of the operation, the cost might range from 1.5 lacs to 2 lacs.
- Breast lift surgery is a relatively popular treatment that involves lifting up the breast to give it a youthful appearance. The price might range between 1 lakh and 1.5 lakh.
- Mommy makeovers are a collection of operations that involve improving the look of the breasts, liposuction or stomach tuck, thigh tuck, or buttock augmentation. This is a popular type of surgery performed after pregnancy to restore a young look, tone, and tighten the body. The cost of mommy makeover surgery varies depending on the number of operations that you choose. The entire cost of mommy makeover surgery in Delhi starts at 2 lac and goes higher from there.
- Gynecomastia surgery is sometimes referred to as male breast reduction surgery. Males' enlarged breasts, as well as excess skin and glandular tissue, are surgically removed. The gynecomastia surgery cost in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR can range from anywhere from 50,000 to 75000 higher if the complexity of the operation is significant.
- Breast augmentation is a surgical treatment that involves augmenting the breasts using silicone implants. The surgery might cost between INR 1,00,000 and INR 1,40,000. The cost of breast augmentation varies depending on the surgical technique and the type and brand of implant utilised.
- Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty: Tummy tuck surgery involves the removal of extra fat and skin from the abdominal area. The procedure in New Delhi can cost between 1,75,000 and 2,00,000 INR.
- Liposuction is a surgical procedure that removes excess fat from various parts of the body. Depending on the area, the liposuction surgery cost in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR might cost anywhere from 45,000 to 50,000 INR.
- Chin reshaping, which includes chin restructuring, can cost between 50,000 and 60,000 INR.
- Blepharoplasty: This is a type of eyelid restoration surgery in which the eyelids are shaped. The procedure can cost between INR 45,000 and INR 50,000 for individual eyes and INR 75,000 to 80,000 for both eyes together.
- Another popular option is earlobe repair surgery, which can cost between INR30,000 and INR 40,000 each ear.
||INR 2,00,000 to 4,00,000
|Breast reduction surgery
||INR 1,50,000 to 2,00,000
||INR 2,0000 and above
||INR 50,000 to 75000
||INR 1,00,000 and INR 1,40,000
|Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty
||1,75,000 and 2,00,000 INR
||45,000 to 50,000 INR
||50,000 and 60,000 INR
||INR 45,000 and INR 50,000 for individual eyes and INR 75,000 to 80,000 for both eyes together
|Earlobe repair surgery
||INR 30,000 and INR40,000 each ear
Hair Transplant in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR
- The cost of hair transplant in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR varies greatly depending on the number of grafts used. So, the cost of this operation typically varies between 30 and 35 INR per graft, and the number of grafts necessary for your specific demands might cause a variance in the cost.
Other plastic surgery procedures:
- Scalp micro pigmentation surgery is performed to conceal any severe scarring and to provide the illusion of a fuller head. This operation costs between INR 15,000 to 18,000.
- Tattoo removal is often accomplished by the use of a laser treatment in which the previous ink and pigments are removed, and the operation can cost anywhere between INR 10,000 and INR 30,000 depending on the amount of tattoo removal.
- Vaginal rejuvenation surgery, which involves reshaping the labia and vagina for a tighter appearance, may cost between INR 45,000 and INR 50,000.
- Laser Hair Removal: This procedure involves the use of a laser for hair removal from different body parts. The cost of laser hair removal in Gurgaon, New Delhi can be anywhere from INR 10,000 to 20,000 per session.
|Scalp micro pigmentation
||INR 5,000 and 18,000
||INR 10,000 and INR 30,000
||INR 45,000 and INR 50,000
|Laser Hair Removal
||10,000 to 20,000 per session
|Earlobe repair surgery
||INR 30,000 and INR40,000 each ear
Disclaimer: All of the expenses listed here are provided as examples only and do not guarantee that the costs will remain the same. The prices stated above are extremely variable elements, and with new technological advancements and the usage of new technologies, the costs might vary.
Which is the most affordable plastic surgery facility in Delhi?
Dr. BK Garg's Iconique clinic is the best clinic for cosmetic plastic surgery, with a very affordable package and a variety of different packages to choose from. The clinic is equipped with the highest possible class of equipment and follows a cystic hygiene protocol, ensuring the best treatment for every patient. The Iconique clinic by Dr. BK Garg offers a variety of packages.
Frequently regarded as one of the best clinics in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR for achieving your ideal face and physique.