Spider veins are small dilated/damaged veins that might appear on the face and legs. In most of the cases, these veins aren’t painful but might be not so great for physical appearances. In a few cases, these veins might get swollen and cause pain or discomfort to the patient.
These veins sometimes appear because of injuries or diseases. These might appear because of aging or obesity as well, Sun damage or internal pressure can make the veins blast leading to spider veins. These can be caused because of pregnancy / poor blood circulation or certain medications as well. These veins might be in blue, purple or red color in the form of webs, branches or thin lines. So for cosmetic reasons these veins are to be altered from the skin.
The procedure to get rid of spider veins is safe and simple. Exercise is always considered to be the best to reduce the spider veins issue. Reduced salt intake and increased fiber in the diet are also advised.
• Sclerotherapy: In this procedure, a saline solution or detergent is injected into the infected veins. This causes them to clump/clot together. This reduces their physical visibility.
• Laser treatment: Spider veins can be treated using laser treatment. Laser light is focused on the veins and in this way that vein is destroyed without causing any harm to the skin.
• Compression Stockings: Wearing compression stockings or socks provides pressure on the veins and improve blood flow. This reduces the chances of further spread of the issue This method also reduces the swelling and pain caused due to it.
• Endoscopic vein surgery: This method is preferred mostly if the issue is happening to a very big body part. Otherwise, surgery for small veins is rarely done
Spider veins can be caused due to lots of reasons but if you're having one of the case scenarios as given below, we can definitely help you with this issue:
• If spider veins have appeared because of pregnancy, obesity or aging
• If you're having a reaction to the sun
• If you're having improper blood circulation
• If your face/legs are bruised with pains
• If you've pain and swollen spider veins
The cost of spider vein treatment may vary depending on the location, facilities, expertise, mode of treatment, and equipment used. Dr. B K Garg promises you the most feasible and affordable solution for your issues in the market. He believes his success lies in client satisfaction.
The cost of the procedures at our center, when compared to centers with similar facilities, world-class equipment, latest technologies, and experienced professionals, is comparatively much less.
You can get clear, smooth and healthy skin back after the treatment. The treatments described here are effective and safe. If spider veins are causing pain and swollen legs, this procedure will rectify that. Your leg pains, redness, swollen veins will disappear.
Any side effects rarely happen and depend on the procedure followed and the doctor who performed it. You might feel itching, pain or irritation of the skin for a few days after the procedure. Dr. B K Garg takes care that the patient doesn't face any discomfort so there is no need to be worried.
“I’ve been visiting Iconique for over a year now for a course oflaser hair removal and facials, staff are always warm and welcoming, Dr. Garg was fantastic at talking through the treatments and answering all of my questions.”
To schedule a private consultation with Dr. B.K Garg, please call the office or request an appointment online. We welcome your visit
7003, DLF phase 4, Gurugram, Delhi NCR.